"Convoluted" Tax Return is on sale for Early Birds with "Convoluted" Category Returns who start their tax file prior to March 15, 2019.
Price included any number of types of income or expenses in this category, however time charges may apply if totaling of a significant number of receipts/extra time is required, for example with Employment Expense Receipts. Bookkeeping fee of $50 per hour may apply if receipts are not totalled by catergory ($45/hour for regular/ongoing bookkeeping clients). Please ask if you have questions about how to total these up in the correct categories to save on this charge.
Convoluted Tax Return
- "Convoluted" Tax returns include the following:
- Capital Losses of Other Years
- Deceased Returns
- Caregiver Amounts/Infirm Amounts
- Clergy Residence Deduction
- Disability Amounts/Supports/Transfers
- Employment Expenses and GST 370
- Moving Expenses
- Non-Residents/Temporary Workers
- Northern Residents Deduction
- Quebec Provincial Return
- Pension Income Splitting
- Stock Options & Share Deductions
- ON & BC Home Renovation Credits
- GST 370 Forms
- Foreign Income Verification Statement Form
Local Mobile Service mileage is included within 40km. Extra charge may apply outside this radius unless combined with another client or other appointments in your area.
All returns include year round document filing service, tax planning, and assistance with any Canada Revenue Agency reviews or audits.