CONVENIENCE AND SERVICE
FULLY MOBILE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN VICTORIA, AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
WEB, MAIL, AND FAX BASED SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE CANADA WIDE
BECAUSE WE CAN MAKE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK JUST AS WELL, OR BETTER, FOR YOU
NOTICE: WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING NEW CLIENTS FOR THE 2021 TAX YEAR WITHOUT REFERRAL.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO A WAITLIST FOR PERSONAL TAX SERVICE PLEASE CONTACT US. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Prior clients are unaffected by this.
Simple Tax Return
"Simple" returns include the following*:
- one T4 plus ONE of any other slip/receipt or Tips
- clients who have only T4A(OAS) and T4A(P)
- clients who have a T5007 and ONE other slip/receipt
- no extra charge for dependents with child amount credit
*Not applicable for Immigrant or Emigrant returns.
Puzzling tax return
Puzzling returns include one or more of the following:
- CPP or QPP Benefits and/or Old Age Security
- Employment Income, Any number of T4's
- Workers Compensation
- Pension Income - EI Benefits
- RRSP Contribution & Withdrawal
- Transit Passes - Union Dues - Scholarships
- Children with Fitness/Arts Credits
- Student Loan Interest
- Family Caregiver Amount for Spouse or Child
disconcerting Tax return
"Disconcerting" Tax returns include any number of the following types of information:
Medical Expenses except those on a T4
- RRSP Contributions, Income, Transfers
- Home Buyer Plan or Life Long Learning Plan Repayments
- Child Care Expenses - Adoption Expenses - Benefit Repayments
- Carrying Charges & Interest Expenses- Fist Time Homebuyer Credit
- T3 Slips - Investment Income and/or T5 Slips
- Donation Receipts - Deductible Support Payments
- RESP Accumulated Income Payments - Political Contributions
- Eligible Dependant Claims - Apprenticeship Credits
- Tuition Transfers from Dependant/Spouse
Adjust Prior Year Tax Returns
We have a guarantee that you will benefit by at LEAST triple what the adjustment cost you or the difference is refunded. If you don't get anything back from doing the adjustment we recommend, we won't charge you. (Does not apply to voluntary disclosures to report income).
starting @ $34.99
Applies with a minimum of 2 months full time during the year or 4 months part time for College, University or Distance Learning Students shown on a T2202A slip. Or for High School Students with current High School ID.
Basic or Puzzling: $34.99
Mind Bending: $149.99*
*Note Businesses, Rentals or Farming returns could up to $149.99 with our student pricing (excluding bookkeeping charges). Please discuss with Tax Professional for further information.
Convoluted Tax Return
"Convoluted" Tax returns include the following:
- Capital Losses of Other Years
- Pension Income Splitting - Deceased Returns
- Caregiver Amounts/Infirm Amounts
- Clergy Residence Deduction - Northern Residents Deduction
- Disability Amounts/Supports/Transfers
- Employment Expenses and GST 370 Forms
- Moving Expenses - Quebec Provincial Return
- Non-Residents/Temporary Workers
- Stock Options & Share Deductions
- ON & BC Home Renovation Credits
- Foreign Income Verification Statement Form
Returns in this category may include one or more of:
- Business/Professional Returns
- Commission Income and related Expenses
- Rental Income and Expenses - Partnership Income or Loss
- Alternative Minimum Tax Carryovers
- Capital Gains Deduction - Loss Carrybacks
- Exploration and Development Expenses
- Foreign Income and/or Tax Credits
- T3 Trust Return
*This category is priced based on the complexity of the tax return and starts at the price noted but additional charges may apply. For example more than one Business or Rental Schedule Required.
BENEFIT ONLY RETURN
This return pricing is for clients who are filing for the purpose of receiving benefits only such as:
- filing Zero income Tax returns
- for GST Credits,
- for Social Assistance Recipients with only a T5007
- UCCB income
This return is also for a Senior who is not receiving Pension Splitting Income and who has no income except CPP/OAS and is filing for the purpose of benefits or transfer of credits to their spouse.